Jerusalem periphery, south of Road 1 leading from Jerusalem to Jericho
Khan al Ahmar Abu Falah
- official refugee status
- non-official refugee status
An expropriation order from 1975 covers this area.
- tin shack
- EU shack
- 4X4 vehicle
- public transit
Public transportation passes from the main road, but it is forbidden to stop there.
- mobile clinic in community
- clinic in distant town/village
- Primary school
- Middle school
- High School
Access to the high school can be disturbed since public transportation is not allowed to stop on the road nearby.
Today there are no children going to high school from this locality.
- easy walk
- temporary employment in settlement
- taking care of the herd
- taking care of the kids
Few people are employed in the nearby industrial zone of Mishor Adumim
Threats and obstacles
- within settlement municipal boundary
- within settlement plan
- Wastewater treatment facility